Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cover Flowish plugin

>  I write to you just to tell that I wanted to test your plugin - even if
>  I'm not a developer at all - but I find this error:
>  > ImportError: No module named rhythmboxcoverflow

Hi, I tried to make it as clear as I can on the google code page.
All the files need to go in a directory:
~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins/rhythmboxcoverflow/

At least that's where it works on my and some friends, gnome
instalation, I'm not sure if on i.e. kde, rhythmbox makes itself a
different dir, but i doubt it.

good luck

--
Best Regards!