Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] music on external drives
- From: "Andrew Conkling" <andrew conkling gmail com>
- To: "Jonathan Matthew" <notverysmart gmail com>
- Cc: Rhythmbox-devel list <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] music on external drives
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:33:53 -0400
On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Jonathan Matthew <notverysmart gmail com
On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Andrew Conkling
<andrew conkling gmail com
> > What's happening here is that whether the entries are initially
> > visible is based purely on whether they were present last time, rather
> > than some combination of that and whether the filesystem they're on is
> > mounted. It probably wouldn't be hard to eliminate at least one of
> > these cases by making the initial visibility a bit smarter.
> And should I file a bug on this?
] [Thread Prev