Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tagging support idea

>I can understand that in general, but it makes my idea pretty much dead in
>the water. (At least for me, automatic playlists are the primary way I'd
use
>tags.) Any other way I could do this?

Did you solved this problem?
I know Listen Music Player and amarok have this functionality working nicely
and it is really useful.

I have an idea : would it be possible to tag all my file with last.fm tag?
Maybe in addition to user defined one.
I'd really like to have a tag cloud just like the one in last.fm client with
my file!!!

With this and automatic playlist we could have a playlist with a mix of
local and remote songs!!!!