Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Features I'd like to see in rhythmbox.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Jerry <jerry comp gmail com> wrote:
Thanks, so what about the video and image suff and itunes music store?

No idea, that's why I skipped that part. ;) One of the developers would probably be able to speak about those kind of long-term goals.

Also does rhythmbox support custom skins?

I'm pretty sure not, because of the idea of making an app that is consistent with the rest of your desktop. You can change your system theme and it will change in Rhythmbox, and maybe it'd be possible to change Rhythmbox via a custom .gtkrc or something (but that's not pretty).

Cheers,
Andrew