[Rhythmbox-devel] RhythmBox suddenly stopped working.

When I start rhythmbox nothing will happen when hit play. I had then tried launching from gnome-term. When I hit play I get: (rhythmbox:4465): RhythmDB-CRITICAL **: rhythmdb_entry_ref: assertion `entry != NULL' failed

When I hit pause:
(rhythmbox:4465): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose element fakesink, but it is not in the NULL state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.

Any idea as to what is happening?

I am able to play the files using VLC or Mplayer etc.

TIA
Scott