Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request : search by directory

Hi Emmanuel,

You may want to try creating an automatic playlist and see if that
helps you out.  In RB, got to Music -> Playlist -> New Automatic
Playlist.  A window should appear... in the first drop down box you
can select "Path" and the next should be "contains" and you can type
in a partial path in the text box.  Name it and save it.

Steve