[Rhythmbox-devel] Drop box button?

I was wondering for awhile what will happen if Rhythmbox gains more views to its functionality,  genre tag cloud, album art view(macslow's sparkle) etc. Will the tool bar become crowded with all the new buttons?
Then I thought why not future proof it. Right now visualizations could be counted as a view right? So we have 3 views right now. No browser, Browser and Visualizations. Why not use a drop box button so that when you click on it you can choose between the three instead of the possibility of crowding up the toolbar in the future.

The dropbox can be seen in this mockup .