[Rhythmbox-devel] Playing to USB headset

Hello,

	How can I get Rhythmbox to play to a USB headset?

I'm running version 0.11.6 on fedora 9. I can configure gsteamer via the "Multimedia Systems Selector" to set the default output to "ALSA", device "USB Audio" and the "test" tone is heard in the headset. However, Rhythmbox always plays through the speakers.

I tried the PulseAudio Sound Server as well, but even the test tone on that plays through the speakers.

Any clues on how make this work?

Thanks,

	Andy