[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox UI mockup

Got bored, remembered discussion about the progress bar so created a
mockup of what rhythmbox would look like if the progress bar was
relocated.

Other changes included a full frame around the album art(The frame
currently doesn't cover the top), and the categories integrate better
with the theme(right now they stay grey regardless of the theme).

As for the progress bar debate, I don't really know where I stand
because I can see problems with both ui's. The current one increases
screen real estate for the playback which increases precision at the
cost of loosing screen real estate for the library itself.

Moving the progress bar into the toolbar would increase the screen
real estate for the music library at the cost of loosing precision.

In the mockup I have completely removed the currently playing artist
info (song-artist-album). The reason I removed this was because I felt
it was wasting screen real estate when 2 out of 3 are already
displayed in the window decoration.
Currently the artist and song are displayed in the window decoration
but if the album was also displayed you could gain a considerable
amount of space in rhythmbox itself regardless of whether the progress
bar is moved or not.

The mockup can be viewed here -
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rhythmboxmockup4ln0.png