Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggested Features

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Mats Taraldsvik <mats taraldsvik broadpark no> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 03:44 -0400, Tommy Ryan wrote:
> I really like Rhythmbox. I have a couple suggestions of features to add.
> I was unsure what the best way to do that is.
>
> 1. Video support - I know alot have suggested this

Why would Rhythmbox need video support? Totem, VLC, MPlayer does this.

Not to pick on you (more a commentary on the subsequent thread), but Banshee recently added video support (http://banshee-project.org/download/archives/1.0.0/) and I haven't seen any but one person (who was rather trollish) complain about it. Obviously at least some people want a consolidated media player, and of course you're still free to continue using separate apps for the job.