Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] In the mood: predictive playback for Rhythmbox

El mar, 22-07-2008 a las 12:49 -0400, Charlotte Curtis escribió:

> I'd love to hear any feedback you might have, thanks!

As you are not shipping a file to generate inthemood.rb-plugin, you
shouldn't add it to CLEANFILES nor DISTCLEANFILES (in src/Makefile.am).
Otherwise, the .rb-plugin file will be deleted on 'make clean' and 'make
distclean'. You should only do that if you are shipping a
inthemood.rb-plugin.in file from which you generate inthemood.rb-plugin
(useful to get the plugin name and description translated).

I was able to build the dependencies and install the plugin properly,
but I think that once I click on 'begin analysis' from the configuration
dialog, nothing really happens. Restarting rhythmbox showed me the "Do
you want to start analyzing now?" dialog, and then analysis started.

Off to bed, can't wait to wake up and test the results of the
analysis :-)

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>