Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rythmbox and lyrics/chords

On 1/29/08, Per Egil Kummervold <admin chordie com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just noticed that Rythmbox has support for lyrics sites.
>
> I am running one of the largest chord-sites on the Internet
> (http://www.chordie.com). Ill be glad to support you if you would like
> to add chord-support as well.
>
> Per

I can't play the guitar, but I have a technical question for you.  Do
you have an API for programs to talk to the database, or would RB just
have to put together a URL like this:

http://www.chordie.com/allsongsartists.php/songtitle/XXXXX/songartist/YYYYY/index.html

e.g.

http://www.chordie.com/allsongsartists.php/songtitle/Before+You+Accuse+Me/songartist/Eric%2BClapton/index.html

Do you know how the firefox plugin does it?

Peter