Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rythmbox and lyrics/chords

Per Egil Kummervold ha scritto:
Hi,
I just noticed that Rythmbox has support for lyrics sites.

I am running one of the largest chord-sites on the Internet (http://www.chordie.com). Ill be glad to support you if you would like to add chord-support as well.

Per
admin chordie com

That would be awesome!!! Is there someone able to do it?

(I know, I know, I'd rather stop talking and start to learn something!)

enjoy, ;)
giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone