[Rhythmbox-devel] ZOMG Video podcasts!

Hi list!

I was quite surprised and pleased when a friend of mine pointed me to
a feature I didn't know RB had, namelly the ability to play video
podcasts. However it seems to be a rather hidden functionality of the
visualization plugin (one could even think it's a free "side-effect"
of gstreamer's flexibility).

So 2 things:
- thanks a lot to whoever made this possible !
- maybe this could be advertised on the web site which currently only
talks about audio podcasts.

cheers,
Christophe

PS: I still have to test this, but I'll wet my pants if I can also
drag the dowloaded podcasts to my iPod :)
PS2: actually, there is a little issue: video podcasts are marked as
"failed" right after being downloaded.