[Rhythmbox-devel] Metadata events

Hi,

I'm looking for these events in the database, if they exist (for a Python plugin):
- When Rhythmbox detects a file has changed and its tags are imported to the database. If possible this could include when a file is first imported in the database.
- When a metadata has changed by the user and Rhythmbox writes the changes to the file.
There is some kind of updated event, but it is called many times at Rhythmbox initialization, and I'm not sure what kind of update happens for it to be called.

Thanks a lot,
Alexandre Rosenfeld