Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Please update RhythmBox project at SourceForge.net

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 23:53 -0800, A A wrote:
> Hi,
> The "Latest File Releases" section of RhythmBox project at
> SourceForge.net needs update. Some people rely on SourceForge.net to
> obtain an overview of a project and its development activity.

Rhythmox hasn't used sourceforge for a gazillion years, and Sourceforge
just won't shut the page down. I'm still receiving warnings about
messages stuck in the moderation queue even though I closed them about 3
years ago.

I've pushed a "project moved" message to sourceforge, we'll see if it
gets any better.

Cheers