[Rhythmbox-devel] listing problem in Rhythmbox

Hi,

First I'd like to say Rhythmbox is great, not as much fuctionality as
Amarok, but I don't really care, because really I just want to listen
to music from my computer.

I've noticed that this has been a problem, but haven't taken the time
to submit anything.  Anyways here's the problem:

 * If there are two albums with the same name, but different artists
the and you are sorting by album, the list is sorted only by the track
number and not the artist name as well.

I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean.  Even though I like
both The Band and Sam Cooke.  Sam and The Band is a weird mix at the
same time :P.

I'll also add that I've chosen Rhythmbox to be the first program for
my team to localize into Secwepemctsin.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-shs

Kukstsemc
-Neskie