[Rhythmbox-devel] feedback

I normally use amarok, I wanted to try rhythmbox, but I already have sorted my musik in my folders. So it would be nice that there were possible to sort the songs no just by artist, album, title, gener, trak, etc, but also by folder, I mean, if I could order, or make a new playlist sorted by my folders it would be esasy, now I have to look a lot, and not all the music that I have in the same folder fits with the same artist, or album, etc etc,

The second tip, is that it would be also more easy that once you create a play list you can add a file or a folder to this playlist directly, because of the same think, it is faster to do it like this, than to start looking where are the songs that one normally has in a known folder.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,
Benjamin