[Rhythmbox-devel] How to set bitrate at a particular level when ripping CDs to MP3

Using Rhythmbox 0.11.6 on Linux Mint 6 (Ubuntu 8.10).

I would like to rip cds at a particular quality (mp3 format) but cannot work out to set various options (and there does not appear to be documentation on the Rhythmbox web site to provide guidance).

Looking at Edit/Preferences/Music tab and

Preferred format and editing eg "CD Quality, MP3" and clicking through to get the command line that is used I find:

audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2 ! lame name=enc mode=0 vbr-quality=6 ! id3v2mux

What I would like to do is how I edit this so that I can get get a constant bit rate of either 256 or 320 bitrate.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Victor Warner