[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox changes files to mp3 when transferring to a digital music player

Can this behavior be changed somewhere?  I use the Sansa Clip which is
able to play ogg files natively and is the format in which I encode my
ripped music.  However, when using Rhythmbox to transfer files to the
Clip, these are converted to mp3.  If I transfer from Nautilus, there is
no conversion of the files so this conversion is performed by Rhythmbox.