Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Preferences feature request

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Edgar Luna <edgar lunadiaz net> wrote:
I'm in a playlist listening song #4, then I queue songs from anywhere,
then I queue song #5 from the playlist that I was (or I am) listening,
then Rhythmbox will play queue, including #5 from queue then it goes
to #6. That way you replicate the actual behaviour. But with the
actual behaviour you can't make it for example skip song #5, it
allways will play #5, because it comes back to next song that it was
playing before queue. It gives more control because allows to do a
different thing, allow to decide what to play after queue is empty,
which could be as usual or another song, depends on user.

This example makes sense, but only if what you put in the queue is #5 from that playlist. What if you put in a random song from a different playlist? What would you expect to happen after that song plays in the queue?