Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Preferences feature request

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Martin Karlsson
<martin rb karlsson gmail com> wrote:
> My opinion, however, is that Rhythmbox (if the play queue is empty) should
> contunue after the last played song (manually or queued), since it gives the
> user more control over the application.

I susbcribe to this opinion right now: is more flexible. Behaving like
this, if I want to play the song next to the last song played manually
(simulate the actual behaviour) I just need to add to the queue the
song that is next to that one that song, in the other hand, right now
I can't do this: Play this N songs, then start playing from this
particular place place without me having to manually select where to
start to play after the queue (unless this place could be set via
browser/search manipulation).

Regards,
--
Edgar A. Luna