Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [new plugin] alarm clock

Hi,

mathias nedrebo org wrote:
> I have written an alarm clock plugin. It is located at
> http://www.nedrebo.org/kode/rhythmbox_alarm_clock/

Nice, I'll take a look when I get a chance.

> I hope someone will find it usefull. There should really be plugins page
> at the rhythmbox page like this http://banshee-project.org/Plugins.

There's at least some information at
http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins. Note also the "Third party
plugins" page. Perhaps there could be a direct link to the Gnome Live!
wiki on rhythmbox.org, though. The FAQ link leads to the FAQ page there
but not directly to the wiki main page, and the FAQ doesn't say anything
about plugins, so it's not an obvious path to find one's way to that
particular page.

- Mika