[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestion: Power off until last media is played

Hi!

I've got a suggestion or request or however you wanna call it. I'd like
to have a function to auto-switch-off my computer until the last
media-file is played.

I often go to bed (nearly every day) and I would like to listen to some
music or watch some video until I sleep - without keeping my computer
running the whole night. And yes: I'm too lazy to stand up and turn it
down by myself.

I can do it via

mplayer media.ogg && shutdown now -h

but it's not as comfortable as it would be with rhythmbox (playlist
etc.).

Thanks,

Dirk Fanick