Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Idea for rhythmbox and beryl.

Jon Phillips wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 22:13 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
On 9/11/07, Alex Jones <alex weej com> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 17:00 -0700, Brad Taylor wrote:
        > > > ... so it would simply wobbl with the rhythm of the music that is
> > > currently playing. > > NO! > > Just because you don't like an idea doesn't give you the right to be
        > flat-out rude.  Personally, I think it's a neat idea, even if it's a
        > little bit excessive.
> > -Brad Aside the fact that my original reply was intended as a
        lighthearted abuse of HTML, this would be a usability
        disaster. Having the entire interface wobble while you try to
        browse your library is just going to make you seasick and
        frustrated.

Alex, I checked the source of your message and it turns out that the
<joke> tag you used is not supported by any major browsers or email
clients. ;)

Regardless, sounds like why this type of thing would be a fun and neat
plugin (possibly that is in an extras package and not shippped by
default)

Cheers!

jon