Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Idea for rhythmbox and beryl.

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 22:13 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On 9/11/07, Alex Jones <alex weej com> wrote:
>
>         On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 17:00 -0700, Brad Taylor wrote:
>         > On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 00:01 +0100, Alex Jones wrote:
>         > >
>         > > On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 22:09 +0200, Dejan Stokanić wrote:
>         > > > ... so it would simply wobbl with the rhythm of the music that is
>         > > > currently playing.
>         > > NO!
>         >
>         > Just because you don't like an idea doesn't give you the right to be
>         > flat-out rude.  Personally, I think it's a neat idea, even if it's a
>         > little bit excessive.
>         >
>         > -Brad
>
>         Aside the fact that my original reply was intended as a
>         lighthearted abuse of HTML, this would be a usability
>         disaster. Having the entire interface wobble while you try to
>         browse your library is just going to make you seasick and
>         frustrated.
>
> Alex, I checked the source of your message and it turns out that the
> <joke> tag you used is not supported by any major browsers or email
> clients. ;)

Regardless, sounds like why this type of thing would be a fun and neat
plugin (possibly that is in an extras package and not shippped by
default)

Cheers!

jon

Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon rejon org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon gristle org
IRC: rejon irc freenode net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.