Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request: OPML support

On 10/23/07, Jose Vitor Lopes e Silva <josevitor gmail com> wrote:
Every dist-upgrade (ubuntu)  I must register manually podcast feeds
(20 feeds), it would be possible to include support for OPML at this
player? (translated by google)

So Rhythmbox needs you to reimport the feeds every time you upgrade?

If I understand you right, it seems like what should really happen is that RB stops breaking podcast subscriptions.