Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another rb plugin: Rhythmweb

Hey Jonathan,

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 00:17 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> I've been using it a bit, and it's working pretty nicely. I've
> attached some patches that fix a few more things I noticed:

Thanks again for the patches, I've integrated most of them in to the
release I just put out.

> - display the hostname

I didn't end up putting this one in, I think the address bar is probably
good enough. What's the reason you want it showing elsewhere?

/Mike

--
✌ Michael Gratton. Geeknik since 1976.
✇ <http://web.vee.net/>