Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another rb plugin: Rhythmweb

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 00:17 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> I've been using it a bit, and it's working pretty nicely. I've
> attached some patches that fix a few more things I noticed:

Awesome, thanks! I'll get them into a new release asap.

> It hasn't been in a release yet. I'm not sure if there's a way for
> plugins to get the version number.

Cool. Hmm, having access to the version # would be handy for emulating
#ifdefs in python plugins, of course. I'll have to have a look around
for it.

/Mike

--
Michael Gratton is hip to your jive.