Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [PATCH] Simplified crossfade settings
- From: "Eskil Bylund" <eskil bylund gmail com>
- To: "Jonathan Matthew" <jonathan d14n org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [PATCH] Simplified crossfade settings
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:27:05 +0100
2007/11/29, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org>:
> Please put patches in bugzilla rather than here. Patches sent to the
> mailing list tend to get lost and forgotten about.
> The network buffer size setting does not belong under the
> 'crossfading' heading. Any player backend could use this setting,
> whether it did crossfading or not.
I assumed they were related because the buffer size can only be set
once crossfading has been enabled, and the setting is only visible
when built with crossfade support. I guess that's a bug then?
] [Thread Prev