Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [PATCH] Simplified crossfade settings
- From: "Jonathan Matthew" <jonathan d14n org>
- To: "Eskil Bylund" <eskil bylund gmail com>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [PATCH] Simplified crossfade settings
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:02:43 +1000
On Nov 29, 2007 10:42 PM, Eskil Bylund <eskil bylund gmail com> wrote:
> Here's a patch that simplifies the layout of the crossfade settings.
Please put patches in bugzilla rather than here. Patches sent to the
mailing list tend to get lost and forgotten about.
The network buffer size setting does not belong under the
'crossfading' heading. Any player backend could use this setting,
whether it did crossfading or not.
> BTW, couldn't the network buffer size be set automatically based on
> the crossfade duration?
I'm not sure how that would work. They're completely unrelated.
] [Thread Prev