Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cover art not working in 0.11.3

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 11:39:31AM +0000, Peter wrote:
> Andrew Conkling wrote:
> > I'm not sure why, but I don't have any cover art showing up in 0.11.3.
> > I'm not even seeing the "missing" image in the sidebar to try and drag
> > an image there. In all cases, I have a cover.jpg file in the same folder
> > as the music files.
> >
> > Am I just missing something silly?
>
> Have you enabled the cover art plugin?
>
> [If it is off by default, maybe that could be changed.  What do people
> think?]

If it is off by default (I have a feeling it is) I vote to turn it on.
I think that that's something that'd be good to have in the "core" of
the system and not have to make people poke through a list of plugins to
turn it on.

If it is on by default of course, then good job! :)

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers." -- Unknown