Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Nomad Jukebox Plugin...

I have no idea with regards to code, but, I'm very interested in there
being njb support in RB (although, I think I upgraded my firmware and
use MTP now...).  IN any event, if I can be of help testing things, I
have a Zen Micro player, and would love RB to actually work with it,
instead of crashing and freezing constantly.

-Matt