Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.11.0 "Rough in the diamond" released

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 14:17 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Was there release notes for the 0.10.1 release?

Yes, but for some reason it doesn't appear to have gotten to
rhythmbox-devel. It did go to gnome-announce though[0], which was CC'd,
and my Evolution says it went to both.

[0] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2007-May/msg00077.html

> Did any of the wakeup fixes for power saving make it into that
> release?

None of the recent ones - most of the bigs ones, particularly the
database action processor, were non-trivial and had the potential to
break stuff if we'd gotten them wrong. Assuming that no large bugs turn
up, I'll probably backport them in a 0.10.2 release.

Cheers,

--
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.