Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Repeated files
- From: "Mark Tilford" <ralphmerridew gmail com>
- To: "Peter Bach" <peter bach mail dk>, rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Repeated files
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:18:16 -0500
On 5/29/07, Peter Bach <peter bach mail dk> wrote:
tir, 29 05 2007 kl. 09:37 -0500, skrev Mark Tilford:
> I put my .m3u playlists in the same directory where the corresponding
> files live; as a result, Rhythmbox will list those files, once from
> the initial directory and once from the playlist.
I had the same problem once. But then i just deleted the .m3u files. I
never use them at all anyway.
How do you use the .m3u files? To play them in Totem? Why not just let
Rhythmbox make search for music files?
I use them with other programs.
Side questions: How does Rhythmbox handle these situations:
1) A .m3u list directly or indirectly includes itself.
2) It is searching directory A; in A is a subdirectory B linked to
"." (or "../A/")
] [Thread Prev