Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Lyrics Plugin

Sirio Bola�Puchet ha scritto:
> Hi giopas:
>
> It surprises me you got that error, as I've compiled it here with no
> problem following the instructions.
>
> Nope, no spelling issue. Makefile.in and Makefile are files that
> autogen.sh creates via automake and the configure script, taking as
> source just the Makefile.am files.
> Perhaps its an error with automake or something, what's your automake
> version?
>
> Mine is:
>
> automake (GNU Automake) 1.9.6
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
>
> By the way, I'm under Ubuntu 7.04 with
>

> These are the exact commands I issue, and it works:
>
> $ tar xjf rhythmbox-0.10.0.tar.bz2
> $ tar xjf lyrics_plugin.tar.bz2
> $ rm -rf rhythmbox-0.10.0/plugins/lyrics/
> $ mv configure.ac.patch rhythmbox-0.10.0/
> $ mv lyrics/ rhythmbox-0.10.0/plugins/
> $ cd rhythmbox-0.10.0/
> $ patch -p0 < configure.ac.patch
> $ ./autogen.sh
>
> Hope this solves your problem.
>

> Cheers.

Thanks Sirio... it was just my problem understanding the INSTALL
instructions :D

Infact I thought (like for other rb plugin) that "lyrics/" folder had to
be moved in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/ :D

Sorry!

However, even if I've compleated the new installation, I can not see the
changes you mentioned in rhythmbox behaviour:

> + configuration dialog for setting which engines to use and to choose
> folder to store lyrics, via GConf keys

and

> + lyrics change in lyrics window when song changes (previously done, but
> don't know if it made it to the list...)

Have I still to do something in order to catch the difference? :)

I run rhythmbox svn (5108) on a Debian unstable/experimental.

Thanks again,

giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone