Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Stop fetching artwork/covers

Peter <rhythmbox-devel maubp freeserve co uk> wrote:
> Marcus Sundman wrote:
> > How can I make Rhythmbox not fetch artwork/covers, or at least not
> > show them if it absolutely insists on fetching them?
>
> Disabling the plugin via the menus will turn off both over fetching
> and cover display.

It did indeed. Thanks!
I looked through the menus a lot and looked through all the preferences
at least 4 times, but I somehow completely missed the plugins menu
item. It might be just me, but if it isn't then it might be a good idea
to move the plugins to a tab in the preferences, especially if plugins
can be configured.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Have a great Tuesday!

Marcus