Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Gapless/crossfade playback in svn trunk

wonderful work !

Something questions me however, why is this designed as a separate
gstreamer backend instead of extending the current one ?
Is it meant to replace the default backend when it reaches
feature/stability parity w.r.t. current backend ?

Christophe.

On 3/28/07, Steve Baker <steve stevebaker org> wrote:
On 28/03/07, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan kaolin wh9
> I just committed the gapless/crossfading player backend I've been
> working on for a while.

Just as a matter of interest, can you give an overview of how the
crossfade GStreamer pipeline works?

cheers