Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] No python support after autogen.sh run

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 00:26 +0100, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> It seems, that in configure.ac, the tests for building a python library
> is run before the libtool script is created.
>
> Is this by design and something that should be dealt with? (I noticed
> that the released tarball of 0.9.8 does not have this problem unless I
> rerun ./autogen-sh manually) If so, what do I do wrong?

It's not so much "by design", as "it was copied from gedit, which did
that". I'll have to look into it, to find out how we're actually
supposed to have it work.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
In God we Trust. All others must submit an X.509 certificate.