Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] sort by year

On 3/4/07, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan kaolin wh9 net> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 06:53:51PM +0100, nicola di maria wrote:
> I think we need the possibility to sort by year albums
> like this
> http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/nicoladimaria/Schermata-1.png

This really doesn't describe what you're asking for.  Perhaps you could
describe the difference between what you want and what you currently get
by clicking on the 'year' column?

It made sense to me, but only because I've thought of this before. In
the browser, rather than sorting the albums alphabetically, it's often
useful to sort them chronologically. I think that's what Nicola is
suggesting.