[Rhythmbox-devel] automatic format conversion for removable devices?

I am using rhythmbox 0.10.0 on ubuntu feisty. I am wondering about the
copying of tracks to a removable device (mp3 player). I have copied a
few files that are stored in mp3 format on my hd to the device using
rhythmbox, but the majority of the files are in flac format. If I were
to attempt to copy these tracks to my mp3 player, would they be copied
in flac format to my player or converted to mp3?