[Rhythmbox-devel] Exclude a directory in the Library

I'd like to make Rhythmbox exclude a certain directory inside my Library. I have a folder where I put downloaded/ripped music before I run it through MusicBrainz Picard and I'd like to make sure those files don't get added to my music until they're moved out.

Anyone know if that's possible? I suppose I could remove permissions for my user account, but I also suspect that would mean I couldn't use SoundJuicer or Picard in those folders as my user either.

Thanks!
Andrew Conkling