Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Exclude a directory in the Library
- From: "Andrew Conkling" <andrew conkling gmail com>
- To: "Jens Rantil" <jens rantil telia com>
- Cc: Rhythmbox-devel list <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Exclude a directory in the Library
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:09:54 -0400
On 7/19/07, Jens Rantil
<jens rantil telia com
On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 23:18 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I could remove permissions for my user account, but I also suspect
> that would mean I couldn't use SoundJuicer or Picard in those folders
> as my user either.
How about running Rhythmbox as another user who doesn't have rights to
the excluded directory?
I should've been more general; I'd rather not have to run any of my programs as another user (unless it's absolutely necessary).
] [Thread Prev