[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Requests

Hi!

I have not tried programming with GTK2 or Gnome, besides I am too busy with school to even consider trying.

I still want to suggest 3 features:
1) Alarm clock to start music at a specified time.  In Amarok (the KDE music player application), there is a plug-in script that handles this.  The plug-in lists every day of the week so you can set different alarm times for each day.
2) Integrate the song lyrics pop-up into the left panel or create another panel for it, but a window pop-up is annoying for some people (namely me :-D)
3) Least important of the others: get suggestions from Last.fm based on the music in your library - even if you don't have it.  Maybe try to get Last.fm to integrate into Rhythmbox so people can preview songs (and so that you don't have to do all of the work).

Great job guys!!!
AP

--
AP Fritts