Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback on album cover support

Hi

I have some things I'd like to add here about album cover support:

* All my mp3 files in my music collection have the album art written in
the tag. Wouldn't it be nice if Rhythmbox could pick these up instead of
gettings new ones from Amazon?

* Why doesn't Rhythmbox write the album art which I have in the tag to
the ipod when transferring files? The feature in libgpod to do this is
there! Gtkpod does it correctly but I just hate the interface of that
program :)

What do you think?

Greets,
Fabio