[Rhythmbox-devel] First impression of LastRhythm

Hi,

I just want to inform you about LastRhythm, a Rhythmbox-plugin for music
recommendations similar to the recommendations-plugin of Banshee. It is
entirely written in Python and is currently available via Subversion.
Your can read my blog entry[1] about it or fetch the source directly
from Subversion[2] and copy it to your plugins-folder.

(But there is not just this small announcement, I also have a question
regarding the documentation of the Python-bindings: is there any
reference to work with the rhythmdb module which will be important for
further progress.)

[1] http://usrportage.de/archives/763-the-last-rhythm-for-me.html
[2] https://svn.usrportage.de/lastrhythm/trunk

Greetings,
  Lars Strojny
--
      "Kriterium des Wahren ist nicht seine unmittelbare
          Kommunizierbarkeit an jedermann"

name: Lars H. Strojny      web: http://strojny.net
street: Engelsstraße 23    blog: http://usrportage.de
city: D-51103 Köln         mail/jabber: lars strojny net
f-print: 1FD5 D8EE D996 8E3E 1417  328A 240F 17EB 0263 AC07