Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox pre-release, and landing of generic audio player write support

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 00:08 +1100, James "Doc" Livingston wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> I've put up a pre-release of the upcoming 0.9.8 release at
> http://www.gnome.org/~jrl/rhythmbox-0.9.7.90.tar.bz2, and any testing to
> find last-minute bugs or issue would be much appreciated. If everything
> goes to plan, I'll be doing the actual release this weekend.

I have tested both your release, and the one that was just pushed into
Feisty this morning. Unfortunately, both are randomly segfaulting after
some amount of use.

I'm trying to track it down, but I don't really know how. I've gotten as
far as running it with rhythmbox --debug and waiting for it to segfault.
I'm not sure why apport/bugbuddy isn't picking up the crash... :/
--
Alex Jones
http://alex.weej.com/