[Rhythmbox-devel] [last rhythmbox svn] Magnatude plugin's 800x600 resolution

Hi crew!

I see that finally magnatude plugin has a better (let say, readeable)
interface. However I've still some problem using it, because lateral
rhythmbox borders exceed over the screen limits if I use a 800x600
resolution (infact, the best resolution my laptop supports).

It's not a big issue, but maybe it can be fixed.

Here you can have a look at a screenshot. [1]

Thanks for working on rhythmbox!

Giovanni

1. [http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1778/magnatuderf5.png]

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Prodotti per TUTTE le stampanti sul mercato a prezzi sempre convenienti. Dal 1993, leader nel compatibile di qualità in Italia.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5188&d=1-2