Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm plugin not scrobbling all the tracks

Hi Peter,

El vie, 07-12-2007 a las 14:34 +0000, Peter escribió:

> Do you get a warning when you check on the last.fm website that some
> of your recently submitted tracks were not accepted? They do have some
> filters in place to try and remove garbage tags, and this does
> sometimes reject valid track details.

No, it's not that. The plugin really skips the tracks, that is, if I
check in the last.fm plugin box in RB, from the last 10 tracks *I know*
were played, only 6 or 7 appear to have been sent, and 0 are enqueued.

So it's not that the last.fm site is filtering, but the plugin didn't
(try to?) send all the tracks.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>