Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm plugin not scrobbling all the tracks

On Dec 7, 2007 1:25 PM, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before reporting this as a bug, I'd like to get some feedback. Lately,
> the last.fm plugin has been skipping some tracks and not scrobbling
> them. I still do not found a pattern in this, but I'd like to know if
> there are others experiencing the same.
>
> Currently using RB 0.10.1
>
> Claudio

Do you get a warning when you check on the last.fm website that some of
your recently submitted tracks were not accepted? They do have some filters
in place to try and remove garbage tags, and this does sometimes reject valid
track details.

Peter